- Web design
- UI / UX
- Website Build
- Brand identity
RAW35 were a new start-up (and we at Reactive Design initially created their exciting new brand identity).
The client subsequently needed their very first website that would showcase the multitude of services that they would offer in the most effective way, whilst also encourage more engagement with users on an ongoing basis.
Working with the client, we identified the key unique services that RAW35 would offer and appeal to their audience: Photography workshops, studio rental and gallery space.
We set about wireframing various web layout solutions and by involving the client we arrived at the most effective ones for presenting the content, and built upon on the vibrant brand identity that we had already created.
Furthermore we proposed to the client the most effective ways that they could keep web-users further engaged including blogs, e-newsletter sign-ups and social media channel promotion.
As ever when creating a new website for a business. We at Reactive follow our tried & tested processes:
- Briefing (gather all requirements & target audience insight)
- Sitemapping– propose the most effective content strategy
- Wireframing– propose the most effective & engaging page layouts
- Visualisation– bring the wireframes to life with our exceptional design skills
- Build– we only code the most robust sites
- Test– it’s important to test the sites across all devices
- Deliver– only when we are happy will a site be launched
- Improve– it’s important to monitor a sites performance and improve where necessary
CMS website that is easy for client to update